Summer has been here for a little while now, but I still wanted to share with you all the things I wanted to do this summer! Since I’m done with school, I feel as though I can do all those wild things that I want, which makes no sense because school doesn’t happen during the summer anyway, but go with it!
1. Go to the zoo. I love zoos, and the new city I’m in has one, so I wanted to visit it at least once this summer!
2. Go to an amusement park. A summer staple is to go to an amusement park! I’ve done it almost every summer since I can remember and I would love to keep the tradition going.
3. Visit the neon bridge. There’s a popular bridge in my area that lights up with neon lights during the night, and I thought it sounded so cool to see for myself!
4. Visit a winery. Despite now being 22 and being a fan of wine, I have yet to ever go to a winery! I’m going to try to make it a point to visit at least one this summer.
5. Attend the State Fair. I’ve been to the state fair before, however I’ve never had the chance to really wander around and enjoy it; there’s always been something specific I needed to do. This year I want to spend at least one day enjoying the fair!
6. Go to the Farmer’s Market. I would love to buy fresh fruit and vegetables, and this is the best way to do it!
7. Start a scrapbook/photo album. I own a ton of craft supplies, but have yet to do anything with them. I want to make use of it and start to keep track of my life!
8. Visit 3 new restaurants. This won’t be too difficult; I live in a big city! It’ll be fun to expand my horizons and give a try to new places.
9. Make Jello shots. Jello shots taste great, and I want to make some!
10. Spend a day at the water park. A summer staple – need I say more?
What will you be doing this summer? Do you have any goals or things you want to do?