Every year I make it a point to pick out some things I want to do, books I want to read, shows I want to watch, etc. Today, I wanted to share the 19 books that I plan on reading this year!
A few of them are rereads that I’ve been wanting to do for a while, while some are from authors that I enjoyed and want to check more out from. A lot of them are books that I’ve heard so much about in the book community that I want to finally read! I’ve been on GoodReads for almost 5 years now, and some books on this list have been on my TBR for just as long – that’s wild.
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
- Wanderlush by David Robert
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Nobody’s Prize by Esther Friesner
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- Feed by Mira Grant
- Under the Dome by Stephen King
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman
- Scythe by Neil Shusterman
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas
- Saga Volumes 4-6 by Brian Vaughn
- Ancillary Justice by Anne Leckie
- Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
There’s a wide variety of genres in here, as well as age groups.
What books do you want to read this year? Have you read any of the books on my list?