Today I thought it would be fun to share some new products from Ulta that have caught my eye in the past few weeks! I can’t share everything because I swear they come out with new products every day, but I have been taking a look at their new arrivals and seeing what I would consider buying. I can’t afford everything on this list (that would be quite a bit!), but since they’ve intrigued me, I’m hoping that they’ll be interesting to you too!
This is something I want to start doing every few weeks, because there are so many new beauty releases now that it’s hard to keep up! Hopefully this helps you all with seeing some new stuff to check out.
- Pacifica Sun + Lipcare Mineral Pineapple Lip Balm SPF 15 – $5.00
- Pacifica Rose Water Micellar Cleansing Tonic – $12
- Drybar On the Rocks Charcoal Scalp Scrub – $32
- Maybelline X Puma SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick “Fearless”, “Unapologetic” – $9.49 each
- Ulta SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm “Wild Watermelon” – $2.99
- Hello Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste – $2.49
- Memebox Nooni Lip Appley Duo – $20
- Urban Decay Reloaded Palette – $44 (COMING SOON!)
- Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Hydrating Foundation Stick “Vanilla 02” – $32
- Oh K! Watermelon & Citrus Foot Peel – $7.99
- Nars Explicit Lip Color Duo “Sex Machine”, “Intriguing” – $22 each
- Clinique Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor – $29
- Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanser & Scrub – $24
- I Heart Revolution Lip Gloss “Chocolate Brownie” – $5
- Tarte Sugar Rush Sugar Coat Velvet Liquid Lipstick “Cupcake” – $15
- Black Moon Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick “Warrior” – $18
- Oh K! Chok Chok Cleansing Clay Beads – $14.99
- Tree Hut Matcha Mojito Shea Sugar Scrub – $7.99
- Derma E Vitamin C Facial Peel – $23.95
- Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Peeling Mouse – $35
An important thing to note: you can find a lot of the drugstore items listed for cheaper at Walmart/Target, so don’t take the prices for some of these as what you guaranteed have to spend! If you need to save some money but are still interested in buying them, I’d highly recommend browsing a different store before Ulta to see if you can find them!
Are any of these products interesting to you? Have you already purchased any of these? Let me know!