After my first New at Ulta post, I decided that I really enjoy doing a wrap up of the products I’m interested in and wanted to start making it a regular occurrence.
One thing that I wanted to share is that there were originally items on this list that have been removed, such as the Morphe 35G palette and the Kylie Cosmetics Ulta Beauty lip kit. I did this because when I had the chance to look at them in store I was seriously disappointed in the pigmentation of the 35G palette, and I didn’t love the color of the lip kit.
If you would like me to continue to share those products and just note them somewhere, let me know!
- Dearpacker Egg Ceramide Mask – $5
- Mamonde Pore Clean Trial Kit – $22
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Gel “Dark Brown” – $18
- Kylie Cosmetics “Twenty” Matte Lip Kit – $29
- Becca Travel Size Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder – $19
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ / Boom, Boom, Bloom “Cherry Blossom” – $29
- Ofra Cosmetics Flexi Slick Lip Gloss “Stretch” – $19
- Fizz & Bubble Sweet Blossom Whipped Soap – $15
- *Colourpop Disney Villains Hades Collection Set – $25
- Tarte Sugar Rush Coco-Nuts About You Makeup Removing Biodegradable Wipes – $10
- Batiste De-Frizzing Dry Shampoo – $8.99
- Hask UnWined Rose Wine Inspired Dry Shampoo – $8.99
- Stila Beauty Boss Lip Gloss “Win-Win” and “Golden Parachute” – $15 each
*Unfortunately I can’t add a link to the Colourpop Hades collection because it’s not on the Ulta website anymore? I’m not sure where it went, but it was purchasable at some point!
I’ve already purchased the MAC Fix+ and the Kylie Lip Kit because I was just so excited to see them and had to!
Do any of these new products interest you?