This edition of New At Ulta has a lot less on it than usual! I found that there wasn’t a lot that stood out to me as something I wanted to buy. I’m not sure if this is true, but I also feel like there wasn’t a ton that got released during this time period on Ulta! I’m assuming it’s because this is just a slow time for makeup releases and that as we get closer to September (read: holiday!) we’ll have a lot more to look at and chat about.
One big thing to note was the addition of more Kylie Cosmetics items, so I have quite a few on my list of want to purchase! I’ve never tried her products, but I do own one of the lip kits. I’m curious about her powder products!
- Elcie Cosmetics Jewels Eyeshadow “Topaz”, “Amethyst” – $22 each
- Juvia’s Place I Am Magic Foundation – $20
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Pigment “Daiquiri” – $22
- MAC Eyes x 12 Palette: Natural Vice / Electric Wonder – $48
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Eye Primer – $13
- Ofra Cosmetics Lip Gloss “Cherry Mocha” – $15
- Kylie Cosmetics Blush “We’re Going Shopping” – $18
- Peter Thomas Roth Skin to Die For Darkness-Reducing Under-Eye Treatment Primer – $32
- Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter “Ice Me Out” – $20
- Ofra Cosmetics Absolute Cover Foundation – $36
- Kylie Cosmetics High Gloss “Oh You Fancy?” – $16
Did you find anything interesting on this list?