I’m back with yet another New at Ulta, and this month was pretty exciting! New brands were introduced, as well as awesome new products!
I’m especially excited for all the new collections being released; like Beauty Bakerie, Tarte, and Too Faced! Plus anytime Colourpop can be purchased at Ulta makes it even more awesome, since basically half of my makeup is Colourpop.
As usual, there’s a ton of eyeshadow palettes that peaked my attention; surprisingly, I seem to have also been drawn in by concealers and setting sprays!
- Zoeva Pure Velours Lip “All is Calm” – $15
- Zoeva Caramel Melange Eyeshadow Palette – $28
- Zoeva Melody Eyeshadow Palette – $28
- Too Faced Tutti Frutti Juicy Fruits Watermelon Candy Finish Lip Gloss “A Melon Reasons” – $20
- Tarte Sugar Rush Sparkler Shadow Stick “Rose Gold” – $19
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Pink Pineapple – $8.99
- Beauty Bakerie Spray Your Grace Setting Spray – $18
- Beauty Bakerie Instabake 3 in 1 Concealer – $20
- Tarte Sugar Rush Not Plaid About It Makeup Bag – $10
- Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer – $22
- Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb – $32
- Colourpop California Love Eyeshadow Palette – $18
- Morphe Jeffree Star Set & Refresh Mist – $18
- Morphe The Jeffree Star Artistry Palette – $35
- Colourpop Exes & Oh’s Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette – $16
- Anastasia Beverly Hills x Jackie Aina Palette – $45
- Too Faced Tutti Frutti Watermelon Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Refreshing Spray – $32
Are you going to purchase any of these products?