The holidays are now upon us, and to be honest I’m pretty excited! In this iteration of New at Ulta, we have tons of minis and gift sets, which are by far my favorite thing to buy/get! There’s also quite a few different lip kits; this time of year is when I go a little wild with buying mini lipsticks for review!
I’m pretty excited to also see KKW Beauty now at Ulta – I don’t love buying from brand websites so now I have easy access to another pretty popular brand!
- Lime Crime Venus XS Vixen Palette – $20
- Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub – $7.99
- Lime Crime Blazin’ Holiday 3 Pc Mini Blaze Lip Set – $21
- Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Holiday Eyeshadow Palette – $49
- Lime Crime Season’s Set 3 Pc Lip Kit – $28
- Lipstick Queen Treat Yourself Mini Lip Trio – $20
- Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Holiday 5 Piece Lip Set – $30
- Beauty Bakerie Karak Chai Set – $38
- KKW Beauty Holiday 2019 Lipstick & Gloss Trio – $39
- Colourpop Birds of Paradise Pressed Powder Palette – $12
- Essence Spread the Magic Advent Calendar – $45
- Dose of Colors Two Moods Lipstick Duo – $25
- Colourpop Beauty & The Beast Belle Bundle – $18
- Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Allure Eyeshadow Palette – $15
- Colourpop Night Owl Pressed Powder Palette – $12
What new releases at Ulta have caught your eye?