Surprisingly, there wasn’t a lot that interested me this time around! I really couldn’t say why, either – there just wasn’t a bunch of holiday collections that looked like something I needed.
A few holiday packs stood out as something I wanted to try, including both the Becca holiday collection & Disney Frozen Anna Collection! I might need to pick up some of the gifts if they go on sale – especially that MAC advent calendar.
- Nabla Skin Glazing “Amnesia” – $24
- Benefit Cosmetics World O’ Blushes Mini Cheek Palette – $35
- MAC Cosmetics Stars For Days Advent Calendar – $195
- BECCA Pearl Glow Shimmering Eyeshadow Palette – $46
- Essence Shine Shine Shine Lipgloss Holiday Kit – $12.99
- BECCA Pearl Glow Luster Glow Powder “Pure Pearl” – $38
- Morphe Kiss List 6 Piece Lip Collection – $29
- Derma E Naturally Radiant Set – $12.99
- Colourpop Disney Frozen Anna Pressed Powder Palette – $15
- Colourpop Disney Frozen Going North Anna Lux Lip – $8