I’m here to share this week’s favorites! A lot of YouTube videos made me laugh or were especially interesting this week – and Jenna Marbles was a very common theme as well!
1. Come Watch More Of My Favorite Tik Toks With Me – Jenna Marbles: I’m not a Tik Tok person, but Jenna Marbles always knows how to make me laugh! She shares some of the funniest, weirdest Tik Toks she’s found and has me giggling alongside her! I think my favorite is the one in the thumbnail of the man and the plastic fork.
2. I Took My Guide Dog On A Cruise Ship For A Week! – Molly Burke: The thing I love about Molly is that she’s not shy to share what being blind is like. I thought showing how having a guide dog on the cruise worked, as well as just being blind in general was fascinating. Additionally, I learned a lot about cruise ships from the captain!
3. Emma’s Theme – Jennifer Morrison: There’s always some sort of song that I love to listen to, and this week is no different! This song is from the TV show Once Upon a Time, and is very powerful. I always adore a good piano and strong female voice.
4. Podcast #262 – Playing Incohearent – Jenna & Julien Podcast: This podcast episode is about playing a game called Incohearent, where you get a series of words and syllables and have to guess the phrase by saying the syllables out loud together. I was absolutely cackling when I could tell what they were saying but they couldn’t – especially when they were sharing the “kinky” phrases!
5. Playing Episode: Love Life – Jenna Marbles: As you can tell, Jenna is one of my absolute favorite YouTubers and she makes me laugh in every video. I wanted to share this one because it had me giggling with the absolute ridiculousness of the game and their responses!
What did you love this week?